1. Need to be baptized in the apostolic faith. "... If a man be born of water and the Spirit can not enter the kingdom of God - there is no salvation without baptism. Another place on the need baptism: "16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. "(Mark.16, 16) What does baptism mean? If baptism is not understood as a sacrament, having saving effect, it means a person in such a sacrament not saved. So people can swim in source in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but it will not be baptized. Baptism involves belief in salvation. Baptism sins are forgiven: "Then Peter said to them:" Repent and be baptized every of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins, and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. "(Acts.2: 38)
2. Must receive the Holy Spirit. ".. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." (Romans.8: 9) How is the Holy Spirit - through the laying on of hands of the Apostles. "And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, 19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost "(Acts.8: 18) Now He served through the anointing. We need to somehow fed to the Holy Spirit. This ordinance is separate from the baptism. The Holy Spirit can come and himself, personally. Examples we are aware - that the apostles, it Cornelius the Centurion, it is Ethiopian eunuch. Baptism - is involved in the death of Jesus Christ: "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. " (Romans.6 ,4-11) we acquire the death and resurrection of Christ through baptism.
3. Need to eat (eat and drink), Flesh and Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. "(John.6, 53-58) That is necessary in order to save more communion of flesh and blood of the Lord. Through communion we participate in the New Testament, the New Treaty: "And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. "(Luke.22, 19)
4. Must be obedience to the apostles. "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. "(Luke.10, 16) So way, who does not listen to the apostles, and now their successors - the bishops of the Church, he denied Christ.
5. And finally, the necessities of life according to the commandments of Christ. This is the commandment to love God and neighbor. Church, the Lord, once built, has a specific historical moment occurrence, once created by their people, built on a common foundation - Jesus Christ: "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; "(Eph.2, 20) Christ created the once, in a particular location, a particular church, and gave her blessing. To dwell in it
● undistorted apostolic faith;
● receive the Holy Spirit;
● Flesh Communion and Blood of Jesus Christ;
● subordination of succession from the Apostles Church authority;
● life on commandments,
complied with these conditions people Save. An exception to the general rule fleeing are baptized with the baptism of Christ. Being condemned men for confessing Christ, they are saved they wash their own blood for His name.
The sacraments could be performed only by prists in law, who were layed hands by Bishops. Next links about it:
"And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed." (Acts.14,23)
"When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question." (Acts.15,2)
"And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul." (Acts.16,14)
"For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:"(Titus.1,5)
"A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;"(1Tim.3,2) - about that the woman can't be a bishop.